Sunday, March 8, 2009

Bitch!


While this is not an ideal Valentine's Day gift from your significant other, it is actually a pretty good wine, despite the "joke" label. At a family event this weekend, my sister-in-law was given this wine as a gag gift by her brother. But the taste was no joke. At $8/bottle, it's priced right for this "Bitch" of an economy. Sorry, I couldn't help myself.




Here is how Robert Parker's Wine Advocate described the wine (after giving it a 90 rating): " The 2006 Bitch Grenache received no oak treatment. Medium ruby-colored, it presents an alluring bouquet of earth, smoke, rhubarb, cherry, and strawberry. Supple, sweet, and tasty, this wine totally over-delivers for its humble price and is an exceptional value."




P.S. I plan to give this to my previous boss that laid me off. You?

1 comment:

  1. OK, do tell me where I can buy Bitch wine .. please?

    ReplyDelete